Moves involving office equipment and personnel. Hints for preparing your office can significantly alleviate downtime at destination and get you up and running faster. We make sure all logistical details are taken into account for your office move. Details such as how we will move items through the building to not disturb operations, best times of day, staging areas, packing, working with building facilitators and management, assistance with mapping out new locations for modular furniture loading dock access if applicable. Office moves must be detailed correctly to offer a smooth transition to the new location.
Types of Commercial Business Moving Services
The size of your business doesn’t matter, our team has the experience and expertise to complete your relocation quickly and efficiently. Our professional movers are experts in packing, relocating, transporting, and unpacking everything from small business offices to large military offices.
We have served many types of commercial moving clients, including:
- Small business offices
- Large-scale and corporate offices
- University office space
- Home offices
- Apartment offices
- Military offices
- And more!
- We have completed moves at Fort Belvoir, Bolling Air Force Base, and Pax River
As business movers, we can transport filing cabinets, desks, modular office furniture, computer systems, and much more. We can also install and reconfigure office furniture as part of an office move if needed. Essentially, if you have any need during your office relocation in the DC metro area or beyond, we can provide you with a solution.
Our commercial moving process is as follows:
- You set a pickup time – We understand how important your business is to you, so we work with your schedule. Schedule an appointment at a designated time and movers will be at your office door ready to get started.
- We do a walk-through –To understand the needs and specifications of your move, we will walk through space prior to relocation with your office supervisor.
- We can pack up if you like –You don’t have to lift a finger! Our trained professionals will prepare all of your office equipment, desks, computers, and boxes with files for transport. We also disassemble and reassemble all cubicle and modular office furniture.
- We drop off at your destination –After loading the truck, we will go to your new office to unload all of the office supplies and furniture to your specifications.
Contact us today to schedule a time that we can come to your office and schedule your move. 301-870-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org