Our specialty! That is, moves originating and ending in Maryland. Price is based on an hourly rate determined by the number of crew necessary to complete the work. Our rates are competitive and many times lower then our immediate competition. You can rest assured that you will be working with a quality mover. Be leary of prices that are too low for your move as a company may reel you in then charge you for additional prices and hold your things indefinitely. Beware of rogue movers
Even if your move doesn’t cover very many miles, the need to pack up and relocate your belongings is still stressful. We highly recommend you leave the moving to us. As part of your local move:
- Moving boxes and supplies
- Help with packing services at an additional fee*
- Truck loading
- Transportation and delivery by an experienced, local moving truck driver
- Truck unloading and furniture reassembly at your new home
How it works
- We will either come to your home or complete a virtual survey of your home to be aware of what items will transition to your new home and some that are staying or to be moved to storage.
- We will work quickly to provide you with an estimate and time frame it will take for your move to be completed
- We work with you to find dates for your move. We also have Saturdays available as well*
- We will protect your home with mats or plastic for walkways and padding and coverings for doors and archways or frequent entry and exit points. We will load your goods and furniture and move items to either your home or our storage.
- We will then unload your items and re-assemble furniture and move items to the designated areas that you wish.
Check out our mobile storage options for staging, preparing things for long-term storage, to sell, or as a means to provide a cost-effective move. We can place it at your residence and you can use it at your leisure. You may decide to keep it for some time or move it to your new location within the tri-county area. Or place it at our warehouse.
Our local movers in Maryland can help tackle every aspect of moving day on your behalf so you’re not left to handle all the heavy lifting yourself. This frees up time to focus on other aspects of your move and prevents you from throwing out your back, a common injury on moving day. We will make sure all logistics of the move such as access to your property and walkways, carpets, and wood floors are protected.
Don’t make a move without us! Contact us to make your move today!